here

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Started putting it together

Hi friends!

Have tried this two ways, making it on the block or making it before sewing it on. This is after sewing part of it on.


 

It Shows good on some parts but not as good against the red shirts.

Any way I  worked on it all afternoon yesterday and finish one strip.  Sent Kelly a picture and she liked it but ordered some more things for Blake's kitchen. He is the second son and he is moving.

See!

Got on run done today I start on another.

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs



4 comments:

angela said...

Progress. I love it when it all starts to come together

Angie said...

๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฆ‹ Great progress. You're doing wonderful. I'm sure the quilt will be loved very much! ❤๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

sewyouquilt2 said...

It's looking good. I better pay attention as I have tees to work on too.

Chatty Crone said...

Babs I think it looks great- but you have to start on number two already!?