here

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

T-shirts and Diamond Paintings


 Hi friends!

You can see I need another row!


So I worked on that yesterday.

I have one shirt that is really worn, with holes just wondering if that was a favorite?

May have to use it just in case!
 

See my cute adiction to my purse? I put all my new checks in side of it because I haven't used up all of the ones I have with the old banks name.

They sold again!

Julierose look what my daughter got me.

I has a sewing machine on it!!!!!!  Can't wait to start on it.
I finished this one!

And started this one

It's smaller!

Stay safe friends

Hugs

Babs



4 comments:

angela said...

My daughter in law has done a few of the diamond painting but I’ve never really gotten into it
I don’t know how I’d go with m eyesight. Even with my glasses I’m finding it harder and harder to see small things
Quilt is coming along nicely

Julierose said...

oooh that sewing machine DP is so pretty and the flowers are too...I am still on that HUGE Santa one almost to the end though...phew--want to make a smaller one next time for sure.
take care now hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You must bank at Sun Trust - I have that check problem too.
The flowers are so pretty - can't wait to see Santa.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your quilt is coming along. Love your diamond paintings. How cool for one with a sewing machine