here

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

T-shirt quilt

Hi Friends!

Made some in-roads yesterday, but I think it will need another row made up. One more row of blocks than I have put together.


 

Now I have three rows sewed together.

Trying today for a forth row, may have enough to make a fifth row but we will see and find out how many more blocks I need to make. I think I will need at least 6 rows  to get it long enough. Kelly's boys are tall!

See how many I can get together today!

Ran into a girl yesterday  that had had Covid and she was still dragging . Didn't get close , just said hello and hoped she got better fast.

Stay safe! It's terrible! My sis-in-law is still sick with it.

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Angie said...

🌻 Belle is cute. Your T-shirt quilt is looking great! Your cookies look yummy! Have a good week! 🍪🧵🧶

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your tee quilt is coming right along. I still say you are the quilt energizer bunny lol

Needled Mom said...

It’s a great idea to use your bed to gauge the quilt size. It’s looking great.

Chatty Crone said...

Where are you getting the T-shirts from?
He is a lucky boy.
How did you run into the girl with COVID?
I was sick a long time like your sister - hope she gets better faster.