here

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Third Row Added

Hi friends!


 

Pinned all the way across.

Started looking like a quilt!

But there are three more rows to get just the right size before adding and that name strip to get together.

Made a few little things for one of her older sons.

The red oven gloves came with some towel's I used earlier already made but I don't need them, have several in my kitchen. So they went into the stack!

My sis-in-law that is just getting over covid 19, wants some more because she says my potholders are better then the ones you buy. I put instra -bright in mine to shield your hands from the heat and some battening on both sides.

I know what works for me!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have worked so hard on this quilt!!!!!!!!!!
I have never heard of instra- bright - you know everything. I love those laundry sheets you told me about to save the color. I use them every load.

mamasmercantile said...

I have never come across instra bright either. My goodness you are like a tornado you work so quickly.