here

Friday, April 8, 2022

A Little Sewing

Hi friends!

Thought I would make up a few of these because every one loves them so much.

They have moved every thing in Our Walmart and I forgot the get cotton battening.
 And you need cotton battening for these!

Did get some of the two dollar a yard fabric! And If it's still on sale next week I will get some more.

As hubby says I have more fabric then Walmart!


What I got!

Not bad unless it thin!

I go back next week for pills and will get some more battening and instr-bright.

Of course I will look for something on sale!!! And will buy more if I find anything !

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

The best suggestion you ever gave me were those color guard sheets - I use them in EVERY wash I do!
You probably do have more fabric than Walmart.
Love, sandie

angela said...

I love a good sale
As my hubby says. It’s not like it goes off or has a use by date. So if you can get it
At a great price, get it I say. Helps bulk out the stash so you will always have what you need
In a pinch

sewyouquilt2 said...

Fabric is fabric and you got a good deal. I use old clothing too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

There are many Walmarts in Bakersfield and I really dislike them all for one reason or another. My Favorite is in Tehachapi. They have a nice fabric department that I browse each time I go. I haven't seen clearance yards there yet. I don't mind Walmart fabric as long as it's not broadcloth which I have found too loose weave. Love your holders. I really should make some.
xx, Carol

Needled Mom said...

I can never remember everything in one trip. Maybe we do it subconsciously! :-)