here

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Tuckeys


 Hi friends!

 Hubby was cutting down on the South forty, he he, when I noticed we had a visitor!

These were made from the back porch so I would run him off.

I guess I made a dozen shots to get two that wasn't to bad!

I wonder if this is the one that used to run around here?

Make that two dozen pictures!


My purple {flags as my mother used to say!] They bloom first.


I need to plant some more but the squirrels dig them up and eat them when I do.

I cut these two panels yesterday , was going to iron, picked up the battening spray by mistake so one of them is in the wash right now!

Do other people do dumb things like that?

Stay safe

Hugs 

Babs


3 comments:

Julierose said...

No Purple flags here as yet--just some green leaves coming up..
We had two bobcats saunter right through our front yard yesterday--during the afternoon!! I am not thrilled by that at all..Kind of scarey!!
Anyway--Hope you have a great weekend...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Yours flowers are so pretty. You live in the country my house is more in the city - but we had a wild turkey stop by here once.

sewyouquilt2 said...

We see flocks of them up here. They stop traffic too. Fun to watch