here

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Spring 2022

Hi friends!

It's spring with those awful tornado's.

Tonight we are suppose to get storms but hopefully it want be bad!

When I retired I lugged brick and laid them out around a tree and dug up buckets of dirt from the woods and planted a flower bed! These above are beside the house!

Now it's a ant bed!
 

Still has a few flowers blooming in it but not many.


My latest diamond painting!

I have been sewing!


Made this yesterday, hot peppers, Fits the subject!

Saw the fabric and grabbed a yard, even thou I have way to much fabric here already! Hubby just takes off when we get in Walmart so I made a trip through the fabric! While I was "looking" for him!

Want to have a few of the double pot holders when every one comes Sunday , if anyone wants one!

Have a great day , stay safe

Hugs Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I was at Walmart the other day and I didn't see any good stuff - lol.
You know what you are looking for though.
Like your diamond work!
Your garden is going to be nice - just get rid of the ants!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Ants here are crazy too.everywhere! Your pot grippers are nice. I was thinking of making some little gifts each month to have on hand in Dec for gifts. Selvage potholders are on my list and placemats.

angela said...

You can never have too much fabric I say. It’s there for when creativity strikes
We had ants in the yard and there were so many in the end we had to use ant sand. You sprinkle it around and they take it back to the nest and it calls the whole colony
I don’t like using poison in the garden but I couldn’t go out and work without being covered in ants and they bite.