here

Monday, April 11, 2022

Quilt for Two Greatgrands


Hi friends!

We have two great grands sons , brother's, that I haven't made a big boy quilt for so I started one yesterday.   Maverick and Brad!

This is a small panel that Sis gave me when she was clearing out some space so she could sew in her sewing room .

A little closer look!  After I added some colors.


Sis used to have a house here , her retirement home and one in Athens where she worked! But since she retired she just has one here  so she bagged up some and brought it to me a few months ago.

I have been enjoying it! Going to try to get at least one quilt made for one of them in the next few weeks.

Takes me longer to get one made now!

I want to use this for the whole bottom of the quilt!

 

That's my plan for now.

Hopefully I can get started and make some progress today

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

What a cute panel to work with--and that backing will be just perfect...
hugs, Julierose

Jocelyn said...

Very cute panels. I also have some of the fabric you are using for the bottom of the quilt.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Pretty panel. It's looking good

Chatty Crone said...

I think that is nice - your sister has a lot going on there!

I am having trouble with Bloglovin -it hasn't been up in days - so I am trying to figure something out so I can comment and it is hard - but I am here.

Needled Mom said...

Those are cute panels for kid’s quilts.