here

Friday, April 15, 2022

Yesterday


 Hi friends!

This is a old picture of when we first started the Menlo Q'bee's.

The pretty lady in the blue flowered shirt with dark brown hair is Dianne. She started our qroup!

She died last year but yesterday we planted a tree for her with a plaque in honer of her working to get us going and cheering us on !

My phone had died this week so I couldn't get a picture, Have a new one ordered suppose to come This week! Today would be nice!

We have a meeting tomorrow so it would be nice if I could get a picture..

If it does I will post picture maybe tomorrow after our meeting. 

Still making double pot holder for anyone here Sunday that needs another.

Hugs and stay safe.

Babs

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I an sorry for the loss of your friend, and quilt group leader. The group I sewed with on Tuesdays several of the women have passed away this past two years too. :(

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a nice tribute for your friend.

Chatty Crone said...

What a nice think to do in memory of your friend.
Happy Easter - God Bless.