here

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Grandkids Visit

Hi friends!

 Our lawyer grand kid's , Michael and Ashley came and  Our New Yorker , Tatum for a visit yesterday. She is down for a week for a friends wedding. Their parent Chris and Amy are in Mexico for a wedding of Amy's friend . A friend from Gainesville, Ga. where they live.
Every one is very busy for spring break.

All of ours are out of school, on to college or working now so we never notice when spring break comes

I got out my quilt that I made a few years ago in honor of Dawn . She is making a lot of the blocks from this book!
I love making blocks from this book!

Made a king sized quilt but still didn't get all of the blocks made  from this book.

Still some in there I would love to make!

You get your moneys worth from this one!

Have a good one!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely quilt--I am trying to make a few of those blocks--VERY small piecing though. Hugs, julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love her books.have vintage 1 and 2 and the christmas blocks
She has in 6 and 12 inch block sizes3

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad that you got to see the kidlets. It is always wonderful. When are you going to finish that quilt?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great that you got a visit. Those young ones can keep you hopping. The kids where we live go to school year round. They are on a 3 week summer break right now. I think the year round thing is good. It doesn't give them time to forget what they learn during the summer and keeps them from getting bored. I swear, we had way more fun when we were kids.
xx, Carol