here

Friday, April 29, 2022

One Quilt

Hi friends!

Yesterday I saw this pale blue fabric with boats and loved it , today not so much!
 

Part of this is blurry but you can see the blue fabric better!  White boats on a blue sea!

The color works with the panel but it just looks washed out next to the other. Plus I just have maybe a half yard of that fabric!

I think I will think about it and work on the other one for a few days until I know if I like that.

The flash made it white out!

My latest diamond painting!  Not completely finished yet.

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Babs


3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is a pretty fabric. I hope it works out for you.

sewyouquilt2 said...

It is a pretty fabric. Let it tell you where it wants to go.looking good

angela said...

Keep it to the side and use it in a quilt on its own
They are looking lovely