here

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

One Thing Right After Another


 Hi friends!

 For some reason our country doesn't have Smucker's Blackberry jelly! In any store! So we have had to resort to ordering it!

 However our mail system just slams things around and this time from 12 bottles, we could only salvage 9 bottles!  Last time we only lost one!

They think money grows on trees! Two busted all to pieces and one the lid had popped off and it was probably full of glass.

Today we drove miles for John Deer parts!

Our yearly trip just to keep that thing running! Thank the Good Lord Hubby is handy!

Last night the internet went off and it came back on at 5 o'clock , just a few minutes ago!

Nothing works right !

But we enjoy every minute of our life together!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awe I hate it when it seems like everything possible is going wrong. Really locating blackberry jelly? I love blackberry and raspberry, even though I don't eat much jelly anymore.

sewyouquilt2 said...

It stinks when things go wrong. I make my own jelly. Nobody around here makes strawberry rhubarb,my fav

Chatty Crone said...

Looked like Murphy came for a visit - can you call the company and show them the picture and get more sent? It was their error. Good luck.

Angie said...

Sorry about your jelly issues. Whoever you ordered if from will probably replace it. I've had things arrive broken or spilled & the company I ordered it from replaced the broken & spilled ones free of charge. 🌻🪁