here

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Company, Princess Quilt and a win!

Hi friends!
Look who came to see me this morning!
I hadn't seen him since Christmas. Maybe he will be back for Easter.
This came in the mail yesterday.
I ordered this for our newest great grand Haley.
She is three and loves princess's.
I had some paper doll fabric so I though I would do hugs and kiss's blocks to make it twin sized for her bed.
I have this fabric in black but it might over power the princess blue.
I added a pale blue with rosebuds all the way around the panel to ease into the tan.
I will see how that works!
I won a 25 dollar gift certificate at Happy Quilting for Loulou' Fabric and spent it well.
Didn't have to add a whole lot to buy this!!!!!
Hugs
Babs






7 comments:

Julierose said...

what a cutie--nice to have a surprise visitor isn't it? Perks you right up.
I like your panel and i think those paper dolls will be so cute as a surround to it...
Nice win for you...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love surprise visitors like that. Your quilt will be cute

Gill - That British Woman said...

great win and a lovely combination of fabric there. All three year old's love Princesses don't they..........

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a cutie!

Needled Mom said...

It's great to have such cute guests come and visit.

Chatty Crone said...

Your 3rd win! Love the princess - the real one and the quilt.

mamasmercantile said...

What a cutie. Love the fabric for the quilt, it will be an amazing girly quilt. Congratulations on your win.