here

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Gavin's Quilt

Hi friends!
Sunday I sandwiched Gaven's quilt.
Yesterday I starched and  ironed It .
So hopefully I will start quilting it some time before the weekend.
We have a bee swarm at our house, they have decided to make their new home in a old oak near our driveway.
When Jessie and Tucker left yesterday they were all over the place , even on her car.
I won this e-book last week! Took a while to get it downloaded.
By Sue Bleiweiss. I have gone through it and it looks interesting. The reason I entered was because of the QAUG in part.
Maybe I will learn some thing new!
I won it from Teri Lucis of   Terificreations    , She was one of several blogs giving away this book.
 Have a great day, I plan on sewing and walking.
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Good for you winning that book--and Gavin's quilt looks so nice--do you always starch your quilts before quilting? Hugs, julierose

mamasmercantile said...

Congratulations on your win. Wow Gavins quilt looks wonderful.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Interesting looking book. Good job getting the quilt ready to quilt.

Chatty Crone said...

Girl this is the 5th win!