here

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Good Report


Hi friends!
Yesterday we went to see Tommy's Dr. that did the cat scan.
All was good!   One more year and he will be at the five year mark!
Then we went to Red lobster.
I went off my diet! But it sure was good!
One the way back I made this picture.
See that little house? 
They clear cut this a couple of years ago and we saw this house for the first time. Been going by it my whole life but the tree's were so thick that you didn't even know it was there.
I have gone up and down this road for 60 or seventy years and you could never see this house.
I guess a old person died and the heirs had it cut.  Wonder if they knew?
So many acres clear cut and it takes years and years for the trees to grow back.
So many hills around here are being leveled because there is chert inside that hill and they can sale that so when they finish it will be level grown where a beautiful hill once was.
Progress!!!
It ruins so much of this beautiful planet.
That's my rant for today
Hugs sweet friends
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Happy you got a good report. ;)))
Yes, we always worry that our neighbors will cut down too many trees (as happened in our last house) and our privacy screen will be gone...and also
not good for environment either...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Yay for good dr report. All the land is being built on. We used to be farming town. Now all sold for houselots. Sad

Unknown said...

They are doing that here too. What is chert. This is a test - can you let me know if you get this?

Unknown said...

Okay it didn't work with my email - but this is sandie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm so glad Tommy got a good report. That's definitely a great reason to stop at Red Lob. So I went to the Google Machine to find out what chert is. Thanks for a learning moment. We have lived in our house since '76. The area was really rural. We say they took paradise and put up subdivisions.

Happy Easter.
xx, Carol