here

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Gaven's And Haley's

Hi friends!
I would work on this a while yesterday and then work on cutting scraps. Going to use them in a wheelchair quilt.
Cut 4 1/2 and five inch squares from my many scraps. Its been a while since I did this and they have multiplied.
Cut until my back started hurting , then I would work on ripping out the quilting I had put in Gavin's quilt.
Cut a few blocks for Haley's quilt to.
Maybe I will get them sewed together today.
The sun is coming out and I have to walk!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs




3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Goodness Barb you are amazing. I see all that material and all the cutting - I have arthritis in my hands and I do not think I could do all that.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I think you cut more than me. But I did make 5 full size backs for charity get 10 rows sewn together, now to press and sew the uber long seams, and I have 3 to finish up.

Needled Mom said...

I hope you get some sewing time today after all the work.