here

Monday, April 8, 2019

Haley's Quilt

Hi friends!
Changed my mind about the border to this. The blue was just not doing it for me.
That way I can use the black and tan paper doll fabric's.
Got this in the mail this morning. From storied quilts , She had a blog aniversary and I won. I will add these to my Batiks that I am saving for a log cabin quilt for us.
I got a little quilted,  on Gavin's quilt over the weekend but I think I am going to take it all out, The backing is just to silky!  It wants to slip and slide! I will find something else !
 We went to a memorial service on Sat, for my second cousin Terry Evans , he had lung cancer.
He was a wielder!
So are his two brother's. I thought about learning to do that after my first hubby died but my Uncle Lee told me NO!
It had ruined his lungs.
So I followed his advice. Just Married one!
Terry was his grandson, all his four sons learned and some of their sons did to.
Kelly came and got Jackson's quilt. I also made her these!

My DIL . Kelly sister told her she had to have these! Thanks Amy.
Have a good day, wet here
Hugs
Babs





1 comment:

Julierose said...

Haley will just love this quilt to pieces...
Nice win of fabrics, barb...you gotta love batiks...
hugs, Julierose