here

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Haley's Quilt

Hi friends!
I sewed up some blocks.
Did four.
Got them sewed together and added to one side.
Then I started making blocks for the other side.
Got two done and realized I needed to make some more parts for the  blocks.
My black car is yellow!
Pollen is so high.
We worked picking up sticks and other debris in the yard so that Tommy could cut the grass.
I walked and then he cut my trail.
He want come in as long as he can cut!
I finally go the backing off  of Gaven's  quilt and found some thing for backing but I am going to have to find some more to add to it. It's just not wide enough.

Every thing is blooming.
Wisteria is blooming all along  the bottom of my trail, smells so good. Those Redbuds didn't smell and they were full of bees.
If you look closely you can see the purple blooms.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs





3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh sounds like you did a lot of yard work--still really chilly here today--that wind just won't quilt...
Nice work on those blocks....hugs, Julierose

Love Of Quilts said...

We have been picking up sticks off our yard, since moving there is a lot of yard to cut. Everything is yellow from pollen here as well.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Amazing how many branches come down thru the winter.lots of sticks here too. Still kind of cold though. Daffodils are out here but i see the deer or squirrels have eaten some of the bulbs. I had over 50 in the back garden to naturalize that area and only two came up