here

Monday, April 29, 2019

Haley's Quilt and things

Hi friends!
Didn't get much sewing done over the weekend.
Started a new blood pressure medicine and just didn't!
I did quilt about a forth of this in hearts.
And last night I made these!
I made my brother a towel like this  to in John deer fabric but I may have made it to long. He would use it to grill and it might be so long that it would get into the grill.
I may have to make another for his grill. Don't want it catching on fire.
I quilted a couple of these to.
Maybe today I can get more done.
Tommy wants to go to town and look at car ports!
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh hope you get accustomed to that new medicine--sometimes it takes a while--
be careful and don't over do....
hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Hope things get sorted out soon.

Chatty Crone said...

I like it when you know you need to rest and you do it!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Great progress. Your brother will love his john deere towel. A nice gift

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Take it easy Barb. BP medicine can be hard to adjust.
xx, Carol

ShirleyC said...

I know you'd rather be quilting! I hope you get adjusted soon. I had a problem getting the right med, but now I'm on Benicar, and it's been great for me! No side effects! I know everyone is different so keep trying if this one doesn't work.