here

Monday, April 15, 2019

Second Wheel Chair Quilt.

Hi friends!
I cut and made this nine square first then I got down some Charm packs to mix in and realized that the charms were bigger.
Had to go searching for a ruler that was more true to the size. Why is that? Why can't they make them all the same five inch's?
Going to make a goodnight Irene wheelchair quilt.


This is the new size blocks, thank goodness I just made one that was small.
The blue snow ball may be for Haley's quilt. Haven't quite made up my mind.
Have a great day.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh someone will just love this one..I hate when the charms are not the
correct size--and I've found that that happens a lot...good thing you only make one;))) too small...hugs, Julierose

ShirleyC said...

You'd think all rulers would be the same!
What size do you make these quilts?

Mike Johnson said...

Feels glad to read this post! Thanks for sharing such beautiful blog.

Know here about Transfer Wheelchair by Simplelife Mobility