here

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Haley's Quilt

Hi friends
Worked on this during the afternoon  and walked.

Didn't sew them together  just put them on my quilt wall.
Planing on sewing them together today after I walk.
So many sad things happening here. we went to the memorial Sat. one of the brother's wife's Sister lost her daughter this week and the other brother 's child is in Icu having heart attacks at 41.
Learned this morning My neice's grand daughter's was in a wreck and had to be air lifted to trauma hospital My cousin's hubby is in the hospital had to have surgery , he has cancer but came through good. So much to pray for
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Blocks are looking cute. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope things get better soon. Keeping all in my prayers

Julierose said...

Adding your family to my prayer list...
your x's and o's blocks are so cute...very nice--I walked on treadmill today and rode my bike--sore tonight, but i have to do it...
hugs, Julierose

Gill - That British Woman said...

oh my goodness such a lot going on health wise with your family. Sending prayers your way........