here

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Abby's

Hi friends!
I though I would start some Christmas gifts! This is Abby's lap quilt.
She and Kim are the only ones to pick their fabric they want to go with their's yet. When I get further alone on these I will send pictures of fabric to the other three and let them pick.
Beautiful panel, isn't it? All my step girls and my daughter in law fell in love with that panel so I bought another four.
Added a black border first.
Makes it stand out!
Abby picked this fabric to do the bigger border and it match's the red.
Just need some more borders to have a finished top.
If I can I want to finish all five by Thanksgiving and go ahead and give them theirs to use this year.
Will make them a small something for Christmas to give then.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Imogene said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt!

Julierose said...

WOW--really love that 1st black border--and that red print is so pretty...
nice work hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I agree - I love, love, love that panel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamasmercantile said...

That is stunning, what a beautiful gift. Made with love.