here

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Planning Christmas

Hi friends!
Playing with a project for Dawn's "Make for Christmas". A mug rug! Love that Christmas tree print.
I had a Christmas fat quarter that I will use for the backing.
 Maybe a finish today?
Tommy is feeling better , gave him a shot and some steroids to start taking today plus a antibiotic.
Dr. Bowers hits it hard because he has COPD. We have a really good Dr.
He was raised here in north Ga.
Got these a few weeks ago, Thanks Gwen! Going to make lap quilts of five of these for Christmas quilts for Amy and my step girls.
It's nice to get a head start on this Christmas.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

You are off and running girl! Love it.

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you have a good doctor.

I love Christmas and all your pretty patterns - love that RED truck.

Julierose said...

I love that truck fabric--I have a little piece of it, too...
Nice to watch what you girls are doing for Christmas...
hugs, Julierose

Joy McD said...

That’s going to one cute mug rug! What is Dawns challenge? Sounds fun! xx

mamasmercantile said...

Such lovely fabric. A delight to get started with Christmas gifts, like you I have made a start.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad Tommy is feeling better. Wow you are off to a running start on Christmas. Love the fabrics.
xx, Carol