here

Monday, July 29, 2019

Strip Quilt

Hi friends!
Another row done on this but you see I need at least one more. Ran out of made blocks so this week I will be making blocks.
Need 7 more and then we will see.
Look what the mail man brought from Dawn. I saw JulieRose's bottle opener and loved that now I have one!
Can't wait to use it!
I have the very best friends!
She knows me well and knows I love Christmas fabric.
Our deer that has roamed around in the yard for weeks got killed!
Tommy taking it off!
People drive much to fast on our road and we saw this yesterday!  Hate that she got killed! Glad we bought that tractor for Tommy so he could do this!
She would stand still and watch you!
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh isn't that jar gripper just the best??? i love mine...
your blocks are really coming together so nicely hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Those jar grippers are such a great idea. So sorry to hear your deer got hit.

Chatty Crone said...

You have good friends because you are a good friend.
Hey do you do BLoglovin - I am having trouble with them.
And oh my gosh my life has taken on a life of it’s own – I have had one thing happening after another taking up my time and haven’t had a chance to write or to tired to write. Sorry! My main thing – long story – we are changing cell companies from Cricket to AT&T and it has taken us four times to AT&T and we still don’t have things right. So tonight our Cricket which I love is no more and we wait for however long for AT&T. you would think being the original phone of the world they would have their act together. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sewyouquilt2 said...

Glad you like your gripper. Poor deer. Everyone is in a rush to get nowherethese days. Hope she didn't have little ones

mamasmercantile said...

Such a shame about the deer. Tommy was good to clear her off the road.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

People drive fast, text and some just plain want to kill an animal. Surely the driver hurt their car. I had one actually jump OVER my car hood once so lets choose to think it was unavoidable. That gripper is a great idea and would make a great stocking stuffer.
xx, Carol