here

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Jessie's and Richard's quilt top

Hi friends!
Finally finished the top!
Today is Tommy's and Wayne's birthday!  So I will make them a cake!
Tommy said he just wanted to stay at home today.
Yesterday it stormed all around us abut not here! Which is good since Tommy's mower is tore up and he doesn't get the part to fix it until Friday.  So maybe the grass want grow so fast.
I guess I will work on the veteran's quilt today so I will have two to sandwich. Never did make up my mind how to finish that quilt up!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You are having a day like me - everything is sort of done and sort of not done.

Julierose said...

Glad that you finished up !1 We are expecting thunderstorms tonight--but so far nothing...and we could use some rain for sure...hugs, Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

Lovely quilt, my grass needs to be cut too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Terry cuts our grass and my sister's that lives across the street. It's pretty much the only task he can do around the house anymore except to spray weed killer on the fence line. Around here we either get too much rain or not enough, but every day the grass still grows, lol. I'm so glad you are back to your sewing self. Your quilt top is lovely.
xx, Carol