here

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Jessica and Richard's quilt

Hi friends!
I worked on Jessica and Richards Quilt.
I still like a few more strips!.
Put all the strips I had made together.
Long enough for this side.
Not this side! I will make two more and see!
 I should have two or three  tops to sandwich soon. Might as well do all of them at once.
Then I will probably have to order more battening.
Sis and I are celebrating the July the  forth by going to a fabric sale.
They just have these on holidays.  But they have the best fabric and I need some three yards pieces of Christmas fabric so I can do a few Christmas quilts. I have a few pieces that are that big but need enough different for five quilts for Christmas gifts.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

oh this quilt will just go with anyone's decor for sure--it is very pretty...
We will be staying home on the 4th...just we two...;))0 and relaxing...
Happy 4th enjoy the fabric sale...good luck finding what you need.
hugs, Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

I love the idea of sale shopping for fabric, hope you get lucky and find what you are looking for.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Have a great 4th and hope you get some deals that are too hard to resist.
We will celebrate at home. The cat goes nuts with all the noise and a neighbor nearby will now be setting them off till August.grrrrr