here

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Jessica's

Hi friends!
Not much sewing done yesterday. Just a little on this!. Added one more row that I had sewed onto this.
I have a half row done and I think I will need to make one more.
Also fixed a place that hadn't been sewed. I was so sleepy after sleeping  two hours the night before that  I could hardly move so last night I took two of those tiny pills and sleep like a baby.
She wanted me to see how each dose worked until I got it right so this will be it I think. Maybe if I can sleep good for two weeks I can stop taking it and still sleep.
At least that's what she thinks.
Taylor works with DR. Bowers.
Quilt Q-Bees tonight so I will report tomorrow.
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you slept - and that you feel in a couple weeks you can come off them. You have been working on that quilt a long time - looks great.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad the two pills worked, and you got some good rest. Another lovely quilt.

Julierose said...

Happy to hear that you were able to sleep...finally!! It's not easy to do your every day things when you cannot sleep enough!!
I really love this quilt--I like that it is low volume-- it will be loved...hugs, Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled that you managed to get some sleep. Long may that last.