here

Monday, July 15, 2019

Not much longer!

Hi friends!
Did a little work on this.
Not quit long enough! Though about adding a fabric border to the top and bottom.   I think it might be enough stars!!!
Maybe I am just tired of making them. I want it nice and long in case they give it to a tall man! If we do it like last year will will draw a name.
I spent a while yesterday cutting 4 1/2 inch squares , not sure what I will use them for. May just be a side sewing thing for a while.  Just to use up some of the scraps that are taking over.
Haven't been in the mood to sew , never though I would say that!
Guess it's just that I have felt bad for two weeks. Hope that's over with!
 Think I will start Jessica some kitchen things. She loved the double pot holder I made her so will make her some more. To give her when I finish with her quilt.
Thinking of giving her this ! She has to get up early to go to the hospital, where she works.
Don't know if she drinks coffee but she drinks something.
Got to get something done!
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Julierose said...

So sorry to hear you are still under the weather...hoping you will feel like yourself again soon ;)) hugs Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your quilt of valor is looking good. Hope you feel better soon.

Chatty Crone said...

I am sorry you are going through - some bumps - there girlfriend.
Life seems to web and flow.
Hopefully you will feel better soon.
I love your quilt of valor too!

ShirleyC said...

I certainly understand about not being in the mood to sew. My husband has been sick for 2 months, and that's taken so much of my time that I'm exhausted. He's much better, but I lost so much sewing time and just didn't feel like concentrating on much.
Hope you keep feeling better!

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you feel better soon Barbara, it must be hard trying to sew when you are still under the weather. Take care.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, after a short slowdown I'm sure you'll be stitching a storm. Hope you feel better soon.
xx, Carol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You still aren't feeling good? I am starting to worry about you. You QOV looks nice.