here

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Jessica and Richard's quilt

Hi friends!
Got the width , now just to get all the right length.
Still a few that needs extending on both ends!
Look what I wanted for supper last night!
I stole a couple of green tomato's out of the garden and fried them up. I got a craving of these in one of my biscuits.
Tommy helped me eat them!
I don't cook biscuits very often because they are not good for you!
But sure are good!
So glad we are both feeling better, I sleep all night last night , first time in weeks.
Must have been those biscuits!  lol
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Imogene said...

Your biscuits look good!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Or the fresh tomatoes lol! Glad you slept better

Julierose said...

So happy to hear you slept--so important to get your rest!! it makes a huge
difference...I love that quilt (as you know lol) and it's almost there, right?? Take care and stay cool...don't go doing any work outside--W A Y too hot!
hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

I’ve never tried fried green tomatoes, but those biscuits look delicious.

Chatty Crone said...

oh my goodness - those biscuits looked so delicious and those friend green tomatoes too!!!!!!!!!!!