here

Monday, August 12, 2019

Weekend

Hi friends!
Spent Sat. working on this!
I have two pieces three rows in length each.
About used up all my strips but I made three quilts from them!!!!!
Well I haven't finished this one yet.
Still got lots of scraps!
May have to sew pieces together to make fabric! I am sure you have seen these scrap quilts with each block is sewed together  bit and pieces of scrap fabric  and then used  it as a block.
Another idea and I am working on to many quilts right now!
Did do a little of this;
My next diamond painting and I keep finding spots I missed in that other one.
Got to buy some Mod Podge to finish it up.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Both beautiful work Barbara--hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Good work on the string blocks. They work up fast once you get going

Needled Mom said...

It's like a bonus when you get quilts from scraps. Very nice.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great string blocks!

Kathy S. said...

LOVE the string blocks! Use 'em up!

Chatty Crone said...

I like your quilt and blocks but your diamond art work is pretty too! sandie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh, Mod Podge. I wondered how you keep dust off those diamonds. Cool!
xx, Carol