here

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Sewing!

Hi friends!
Finished it like this but I like a lap quilt big enough to take a nap under so off those come.
Found this and added it, a wine color with babes in a manger.
Then I added the fabric that Kim picked out.
Seeing if that works! Going to leave it and think on it .
Total amount of my canning and my tomato's are just about finished.
Started another diamond painting.
Santa with a scene inside his cape. I ordered 6 more two weeks ago, maybe some day they will get here! Just takes so long! I ordered from a place that said 7 to 10 days , boy were they wrong!
We just stayed home yesterday and I got a little sewing and seam ripping done.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Your quilt is so pretty--
lotsa canning you've done, Barb! hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I think that quilt is just gorgeous!
And the tomatoes!
Sandie

Needled Mom said...

Nice job on those tomatoes. I have that to do probably next week.

That wider border will make it a great cuddle quilt. It looks so nice.