here

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Progress!

Hi friends!
Last block!
Got the last seven joined!
Was joining strips when I had to stop and fix supper.
And didn't do any thing after that. Maybe today!
I think I am finished with this one!
Just looking with the naked eye you really can't see her face but with a camera the different colors makes a face.
I will go over it again to see if there is any I missed!
Very relaxing!
The next one that I started will surprise me because it doesn't have a picture on it.
I had ordered two but gave Sis one so it will be a guessing game as to which one I have.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What kind of work (?) is the last one - needlepoint?
You are almost done on the quilt!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love your strings.

Julierose said...

Such a pretty finish on both...I am still plugging away on Nefertiti...
and have started setting up my pineapple...hugs, Julierose

Liz said...

Hi Barbara, we've been missing you. Your quilts look great!
Liz from Thursday night quilters.