here

Friday, August 2, 2019

More Soup

Hi friends!
No sewing yesterday, put up some more soup then put the left over orka and corn into the freezer.
So really didn't have time to do any thing else.
My Santa is taking shape!
I did spend a little time working him. We went to carry Sis some books and I carried her a Santa kit of these. I ordered three so I don't know what I gave her. Maybe that will help with the boredom of just sitting since she had a knee replacement last week.
She is going to therapy a lot but we all know we get bored easily when we can't sew.
She did fix it where she could sew a little further alone.
Think I may put up some tomato's this afternoon. Said I wouldn't but I have lots. And you can always use them.
And sew today!
Missed doing it yesterday!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Boy! You have been busy. Wishing your Sis well.

Chatty Crone said...

Okay when your grandson gets to KSU - I am five minutes from there - would you have him drop some off?????????

Julierose said...

Hope your Sis gets better soon--I think doing diamond painting will help her to pass the hours...your Santa is coming along so well--
Hugs, julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope sis gets better soon. It is tough when you cant do much. You are a good sis to get her some distractions.

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness you have been busy. Lots of lovely soup all ready for those cooler months.