here

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Yesterday!

Hi friends!
A couple of more cut!
I sewed none yesterday!
We went to get groceries , came home and put them up and took off to the mountain to visit hubby's sister.
Didn't get home until after seven.
So no time to sew!
This big limb fell while we were gone.
I bet our dog was having a fit!
Two big dents in the roof over the shed.
Maybe we had some wind while we were gone!
WE have lots of big trees to fall so hopefully "Doran" want head this way.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

You are such a good doobie making all those cute bibs.
We had rain and wind--but luckily no trees or limbs down...
I am not thrilled that 2 storms are headed up the East Coast here...
hoping we'll doge them...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Is that the name of the tropical storm - Doran? I hope he passes by here too - although we need rain. sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I hate when there is heavy wind. We keep having large branches fall.

ShirleyC said...

I don't know where you live, but I feel for anyone in Dorian's path. It's not looking good.
We have a lot of tall pine trees, and I worry any time the wind blows hard. Glad it wasn't worse.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Sorry for that fallen limb damage. I have been thinking about you and hope you are not in the Dorian path.
xx, Carol