here

Friday, August 16, 2019

Strips

Hi friends!
Started working on this yesterday! Got the strips sewed to add another row.
About the time I got the  forth row pinned to the  third row Tommy said "less go buy grocers".
So that finished up my time for sewing !
I tossed the cover on the sewing machine and got ready!
Today is moping day so I hope to sew a little more!
Tommy has to cut grass! That tad of rain we got is making the grass grow.
That's the hard part , like "wrestling a bear"! Adding the four rows to the three rows that I have sewed together.
 But then all I have to do is bind it!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Good for you getting this together--it is hard to "wrestle" it when it gets big!!
I've been having some computer issues so may not be able to post or answer for a bit--hopefully Thom fixed it--so far so good...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I honestly do not know how you do that big quilt or for that matter - how you do all you do!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope you can wrestle that bear soon. Lol