here

Friday, November 15, 2019

Another Blanket

Hi friends!
Blogging on my lap top today! Didn't use it and forgot the password so yesterday I charged it and tried a few and finally figured it out.
My big computer needs cleaning I think but the only place I have problems with it is on blogger.
The only sewing I got done  yesterday, we mostly catch up or I did. My house keeping had been absent all week.
 So I did that then sewed a little.
And read blogs of course!
My bag of things for Baby Jones is getting full so I need a bigger bag!
Maybe we will stay at home until Sunday morning and I can get some sewing done.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

What an adorable little blankie..;)))
I am resting this afternoon--but my mind is still going about what i want to make lol hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Barb - you do an incredible amount of work in varied genres - you are amazing.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sweet blankie. Little guy is going to be styling.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Cute blanket

Angie said...

Beautiful blanket. You are such a blessing to everyone you make things for! Enjoy your day!! 🌻😇🐢