here

Friday, November 8, 2019

Machine Problems

 Hi friends!
 I tried to blog earlier but no internet, as soon as I found the number and called it came back on!
Scared it I guess.
I took out a bunch of stitch's yesterday and going on with the quilting now. maybe can finish and get some binding on and stitched down before Monday on Veteran's Day.  One more quilt to give to a vet.
I plan on trying!
Don't like the velvet 0r what ever it is on it because I keep cutting off strings where it frays.
Monday when I blog , if this computer isn't in the shop I will show pictures of giving out quilts to Vet.s I hope nothing happens to interfere.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Weird.....we've been having WiFi trouble for days. Much be solar winds....grin.

I actually sewed today, and my machine worked. I sewed very slow. There is a rumor that we might get a snowflake on Tuesday here in Texas....

Love your red print.

Needled Mom said...

Good luck.

Chatty Crone said...

Maybe the internet doesn't like the cold - brrr. That material is really hard to work with - I know... Have a good day.