here

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Resting!

Hi friends!
Did a little quilting on the t-shirt quilt !
Got a few done , maybe after Dr. visit this afternoon I can finish those. At least I got rested yesterday.
I have started another diamond painting. Amazing how relaxing these are. Doing this for my sis , as you can tell kind of ,it's a dog and it looks like her dogs.
Maybe one of her Christmas presents.
I looked again for that fabric, don't know when it's hid!  May have to turn the whole room just to find it.  I have a red with while dots I wonder if that would be to loud after all lots of red in the quilt.
Worry about that later,
Hugs
Babs




7 comments:

Julierose said...

Happy you are resting and enjoying diamond painting...they make nice gifts...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I just wondered why you are doing a diamond work when you have so many quilts - you love to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needled Mom said...

Isn't it frustrating to know you have something and cannot find it? I spend most of my time looking for things! Grrr.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The story of my life looking for something that I know was there, somewhere.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I wondered if you would do another diamond painting. I'm sure your sis will love this one especially if it looks like her dog. I hate when I can't find something and lots of times it's where I have already looked and didn't look again until I was desperate and there it is.
Happy Thanksgiving.
xx, Carol

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hate when the quilt police play hide and seek. I usually find things under a pile of another project.grrr. hope you find it soon. It sounds like a fin print for that quilt

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hate it when the quilt police play hide and seek. Grrrr.. hope you find it soon.it sounds like a fun fabric for that quilt