here

Monday, November 25, 2019

Older!

Hi Friends!
Look what the mail man brought me!
From my sweet friend Colette.  That chocolate want last long! Beautiful Christmas fat quarters , she knows how I love Christmas fabric. Lots and Lots of them!!!
Next birthday in our family is Michaels.

Hubby gave me this yesterday early and I got a call from my son and a text message from my daughter so my day was happy.
I added binding onto the boy quilt so I got some sewing time in so my birthday was perfect.
Also worked on the customer t-shirt quilt.
Don't think I made pictures of that.
Michael and his lovely Ashley back last year when I gave them their quilt. He is our Lawyer!    Next year we go to Virginia for their wedding. Set for March.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad your gift arrived and you like it. Happy Belated Birthday my sweet friend.

Julierose said...

Oh Happy Birthday to you--what a lovely gift...enjoy hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope you enjoyed.

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday, Babs.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Barbara
Happy birthday to you

Chatty Crone said...

Barb - your birthday was awhile ago - I didn't miss it die I - did your husband just now get you the card? I hoe I didn't miss it - when was it exactly. Nice friend to send chocolate and material!