here

Friday, November 22, 2019

Rainy Day in Ga.

Hi friends!
Got up to rain this morning.
We still have plenty of leaves on our Bradford Pears. Maybe this rain will knock the rest off.  Suppose to rain hard tonight!
Yesterday we went back to the Dr. that did a biopsy on Tommy last week to find out the results.
Every thing was good.
So we celebrated by going to Red Lobster.
We always order the same thing! But when we got home we were miserable.  It never  before hurt me at all but bothered me all night!  Maybe they used a new spice or something !
May have to find a new place to eat!
Old age is rough!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh nooo..that looks good too..I love shrimp..I often make shrimp and rice at home...for me, as Thom doesn't eat shellfish at all...

It's supposed to get very cold tonight...maybe this bug will go AWAY!!
I am better this evening though...think i need a haircut, as my long hair makes my head hurt when i pin it up...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I love shrimp scampy there but I can't eat it because of the garlic/ :( Is that what it is?
So glad about Tommy.
We are just now getting a drizzle!
Love, sandie

Needled Mom said...

So glad you got to celebrate the good news, but sorry the food did not sit well with you.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad Tommy's tests came out good. Oh no hate it when food doesn't agree.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

glad Tommy got the all clear. Even if the doc thinks it's ok, it's always a relief when the report comes back. Glad you got rain. At THIS time of year I am glad for rain. If it's not rain, it would be snow. We haven't been to Red Lobster in forever. We have a little local restaurant that has the best fish. It's large Walleye fillet fried to perfection and the bill is only 21.94 for both of us. I DO love Scampi!!
Have a great weekend.
xx, Carol