here

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Finishing!

 
 Hi friends!
 Just finishing up a few projects. One blanket for our soon to be greatgrand son.
This is a changing  pad for the diaper bag.
Add ribbons to roll and tie. Looks like a boy doesn't it?
I was quilting on the donated quilt top for a vet that we are giving next Monday. Have no idea who donated it but they donated two to our group. I now have the other one but can't finish it to!
Going to have to work on my quilting machine! Looks like the bobbin!
Right now I am ripping out seams!  Hoping to finish this one before next Monday.
Suppose to be raining today but so far nothing.
Been fighting with this computer all day!
Maybe I can avoid carrying it to the shop!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a frustrating day.

Chatty Crone said...

You sound like you had a bit of a frustrating day. Lots to do and no time to do it. I do hope you get your computer working. The baby items are precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julierose said...

Love the baby items--just so darling!!;)) Sorry you had "one of those days"...hugs, Julierose