here

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Pulling Baby Tree's

Hi friends! 
Did one blanket yesterday!
Then I held the ladder!
 Ours gutters were4 stopped up the last time it rained. Tommy thought he wouldn't have to do this after getting that big tree cut down but we have other trees.
After that he got his chain and worked on that tree that was growing up in my flower bush.
wrapped a chain around it and pulled it up.
Got all the roots I hope but it was two plants that he had to pull up so their may be more in the ground.
I took them roots and all and threw them up into the woods.
Today it's a leak in the roof we will tackle!
Hopefully I will get to sew!
Hugs
Babs




4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

If leaves were gold here at my house - I'd be a multimillionaire.

Julierose said...

Pouring rain here today..most of our leaves are down now after the last big storm and today's rains...I guess Winter is on its way...hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh gosh, I was cleaning eaves two days ago. Then Terry got up on the roof to look for a loose shingle. When it blows and rains we have a leak in the kitchen. Not when it rains...but rains AND blows. Well he got up there and couldn't fin anything. Then he fell right over. Didn't roll off the roof, but had a hard time getting up. I never wanted him to go up there in the first place. But he had to prove he could. I told him don't ever think of going up there again. (For God's Sake, he can't even stand straight on the ground sometimes.) So our weather is getting cold and we'll be staying in now.
xx, Carol

KatieQ said...

I hate when it is time to clean the gutters. Our house is surrounded by trees and everyone of them aims their leave straight for our gutters. Seeing my husband up on the ladder makes me a nervous wreck. I love seeing the leaves turn in the fall, I just hate the aftermath.