here

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Cold !

Hi friends!
Don't you hate to quilt something and flip it over to a small fold?
So I spent a lot of yesterday ripping out that side of the quilting.
Going to spray starch it good and iron the heck out of it and do a better job....I hope.
Had to change computers just to load another picture.
Tommy started plowing yesterday!
Planning on a small garden.
Last year he didn't feel up to it but the lung Dr. got him on some meds. that makes him feel better.
We hope to put out tomato's , two rows of orka and two rows of corn. Some of our grands love corn.
Hoping to finish that last baby quilt and hoping to get that order of flannel soon so I can make some more things for coming babies.
Got a email from them last week saying it would be a little short on one of the flannels. So soon I hope.
I had used up all my old flannel on Maverick before he was born. He is nearly three months old now.
Have a good one but stay safe.
Suppose to warm up tomorrow, Can't wait!
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Still a cold wind here, it says 57 but it sure doesn't feel like
that at all...

Chatty Crone said...

It is cold here too - hopefully tomorrow it will go up.
I am not sure what a fold is.
I am glad you are having a garden this year.
Are you feeling better?

sewyouquilt2 said...

I bet your garden will be great. Weather is weird this year.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad Tommy is feeling well enough to put in a garden this year. I bet it makes his heart happy.

Jeanna said...

So happy that Tommy is feeling well enough to put in a garden. I love fresh from the garden okra! Hope you flannel comes soon, too. We've had crazy weather, too. Usually, our a/c is on all the time by now. But we have to house open today.