here

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Getting Things Done

Hi friends!
I went with this size and sandwiched it.
Trimmed and quilted it yesterday, today I look for binding to finish it off. Maybe a black? But will just see what I have .
Sure not going any where to buy some!
Don't know whether I have black?
The baseball fabric would do it I am sure and I have plenty.
Our power was off last night for about a hour. Tommy had turned the air on it was so warm! So we noticed it!
He couldn't breath so got up and sat in a chair , thanks goodness it came back on.
Got up to news that they were shutting the Shaw plant where we used to work down because some one had this virus there.
My daughter and grand kids work across the street.  Just hope they stay safe.
Stay safe friends
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

It is scarey that they are opening up when a lot of places haven't even peaked yet with the virus...we are staying put here for sure...
~ ~ ~ waving in the wintry winds...Julierose;000

Chatty Crone said...

I think that quilt is going to be wonderful. They would love it.
I hope Tommy can breathe today - we have our air on too.
Get to the doctor!
And I hope your daughter is safe there - they are taking action so I pray it will be okay.

sewyouquilt2 said...

We had our ac on a bit too. It is scary with all these places getting tons of covid cases. Stay safe my friend

mamasmercantile said...

We are certainly living in strange times. Stay safe.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Nice finish. We have only had one warm day. I opened windows.

Jeanna said...

I think the black binding would look nice on that quilt. I just used what I had for my son's masks (the Navy required him to have black)...or else I could have sent you some.

Glad the power came back. Hope everyone stays well and safe.