here

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Planting Time

Hi friends!
Got most of the fabric Sis gave me ironed but for three that was lots of yards.
This morning my flannel came , didn't take pictures just dumped it into the washer , then dried. it.
So I will be ironing fabric today to.
This should last me a while for making burp cloth's and bibs. Four are two yard cuts but one is more like half a yard.
We went to get tomato plants and I saw a flower I didn't have .
Two color blooms!
Have a good one and stay safe.
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

Great to hear the flannel arrived! The blooms on your new flower are so pretty.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Pretty fushia 2 colored flower. They also come in pink and white.lots of new fabrics to play with too

Julierose said...

Very cute flannels...do you always wash all your fabric? I used to, but don't that much anymore... perhaps I should...
~ ~ ~ waving in the sun Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I like the flannels - nice haul you got there and a beautiful flower plant!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You hit the jackpot on fabric. Love planting, but most of my stuff doesn't make it.

mamasmercantile said...

A beautiful fucshia, love the two tone variety.