here

Friday, May 29, 2020

One Of Those Days

Hi friends!
Yesterday I cut me some parts and was all ready to sew when I noticed my first seam had skips every where!
I always sew on my featherweight so for a hour I adjusted this and tried a seam , adjusted something else and sewed a seam.
Finally I used this little thing on my tension wheels and it worked!
I think Sis bought these and gave me some.
They work good on places that collect lint.
But I spend all my sewing time trying to get it to sew so didn't get a block made!
Did get my tri-angles sewed and cut and pressed.
So today should get a few stars made.
This is really spreading!  Pushing over my other flowers so I guess I had better transplant some.
I don't buy any more just transplant !
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Glad to hear you got the machine fixed--not fun...I thought i had broken my machine the day I dtried to sew over elastic...no more for me--ties it is..And I made myself an alternate mask this morning while they were fixing our water.
We have water now thank heavens...
I hope your weekend is a good one Hugs{} from afar, Julierose

Jeanna said...

I love sewing on my featherweight. It was a gift from my mom and husband a few years ago. One good thing about them is that they are generally easy to fix. Happy that you got yours working right again.

Chatty Crone said...

Well I don't sew, but I know you do and glad you got it up and running!

sewyouquilt2 said...

Good job getting up and running again. Tomorrow is another day to sew. Cant tell you how many times I did the same or wound bobbins etc. But then.....watch out. Its pedal to the metal time!

mamasmercantile said...

So glad you were able to get your machine sorted out.