here

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Veterans Quilt

Hi friends!
This is the middle block that I was making some blocks  big for.
Bought a bunch of these when we went to Ala to a quilt shop just for making Vets quilts!
That star is very light!
It will go some where in this quilt !
Don't know where yet!
My Gardener is beautiful this year. Don't think that is spelled right!
They smell so good. Bought two but the other one died. Bought two of another to but one of them died. After that I quit buying!
I have put that sparkly fabric some where so I guess I will spend today looking, or taking that off and using something else.
That's what happens when you work on something and put it up for later.
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

The flag block is amazing and will be a wonderful addition to the veterans quilt.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love your center block and the gardenia looks like it smells heavenly.

Chatty Crone said...

I love your Veteran's block - that is so cool! Love it.
Love your flowers too.
You always stay busy.
sandie

Julierose said...

I love the light bright star...and the flag is great---this will be an amazing quilt Barb--a lucky someone will just love it..
Nice work in progress ~ ~~ waving in the fog again Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Fun center block. Your quilt is coming along quite quickly. Lovely gardenia.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I see stars! My favorite blocks.

mamasmercantile said...

What a great job the star is wonderful.