here

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Just Waiting

Hi friends!
Got to craving chocolate and made a pound cake .
Really was good and moist.
Doesn't look like that now!!!
Went to the Dr. Tuesday and they called this morning with me a apt. to get this place scanned or x-rays one but not until June 1th.  A  week from this coming Monday.
We are staying at home until this is over with , just going where we have to.
This is what I carried to give to our preacher's wife for their twins.
Couldn't find this picture the other day.
Resting after plowing the garden and putting out 14 tomato plants, two yellow ones and 12 red ones.
Red high acid may be hurting his stomach so the yellows for him are his and I get the rest!
Haven't got another thing planted because of the rain.
Praying for some dry weather !
Have a good one
stay safe
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That cake looks delicious. We can hardly wait for that fresh from the garden tomato taste again. You can send a spot of rain our way. We’d welcome some water coming from the skies vs. coming from sprinklers. Good luck with your doctor tests.

Julierose said...

I didn't know that yellow tomatoes had less acid--I will have to get some for myself as i have trouble with that, too.
Nice gifts you made...
~ ~ ~ waving with my teacup in my hand Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

That cake looked soooooo good!
I did not know yellow tomatoes were less acidic - I have that problem too - I thought they were unripe.
Has you lump gone down at all with antibiotics? June 1. Let me know of course.
What a wonderful gift that is you gave your minister and his wife!
Love, sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

Yes we plant the acid free yellow tomatoes too. Your cake looks good and I bet the preachers wife loved the gifts.Tommy looks a little tuckered out. Farming is not for sissies thats for sure.its hard work.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad you got an appointment. I agree with Dawn, Tommy looks all in. The cake looks yummy.

mamasmercantile said...

An amazing gift, so thoughtful.

Jeanna said...

Sometimes all it takes is a good chocolate cake. I've been craving chocolate macaroons lately...go figure.