here

Friday, May 22, 2020

Stay Safe

Hi friends!~
Still making stars!
The one on right side bottom is kind of washed out!
Got a few more done but don't know where I stuck them! Plan to look for  and hang those to just to see what I do have made.
My mother's day flowers are looking good.
This is what was left from the basket Chris and Amy got me last year.
I found some top soil and transplanted my flower I bought.
Gave it some room to grow.
Was pouring down rain earlier this morning, don't guess we will ever get the ground dry enough to plant some more.
Rain in the forecast for the next week.
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

The star blocks are looking nice. Love your flowers, too. Hope you get a break in the rain so you can plant before next week's rain.

Julierose said...

i JUST LOVE YOUR STARS--THAT FLAG FABRIC IS FABULOUS FOR THE
CENTERS....HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY, BARB
~ ~ ~ WAVING FROM AFAR jULIEROSE

Chatty Crone said...

Love your patriotic stars and stripes.
Love your flowers too.
Have a nice and boring Memorial Day!

mamasmercantile said...

The stars are a delight and the flowers so pretty.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Nice star blocks. Yep we are getting rain daily so it messes up any outside work plans.