here

Monday, May 18, 2020

Three boy Quilts

Hi friends!
Finished up these and took them to Church yesterday.
We had car church!
Hand stitched the binding down on our back porch Sat.
Later made six burp cloth's and put binding on the blanket . After I worked on my only machine that does fancy stitches.
My neck is better but hasn't gone away so I made a apt. for tomorrow to see the Dr.
After two rounds of antibiotics!
We will see if he wants me to do another round!
This is the other Quilt. just a different back ground fabric.
The 3 inch square quilt is for Their sister or sister in law.
Three baby boy quilts!
Stay safe
hugs
babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You my friend are the sweetest gal I know or one of them.
I know they loved their quilts - glad you got back to church.
Let me know what the doctor says tomorrow.
sandie

Julierose said...

they must have loved their quilts!! Nice work..
.~ ~ ~ waving from afar julierose

Jeanna said...

Our local churches are doing 'car' church as well. Your quilts came out nice. Good luck at the doctor's. Let us know what they decide.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow lots of finishes. Great job.